We are open again for indoor and outdoor dining at
FortyEight - Wine Bar & Kitchen with extra special safety precautions in place.
Our Kitchen is open from 2:00 pm to 9:00 pm Monday-Saturday,
and 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm on Sundays. So please make a reservation at:
We take the safety of our guests and team members seriously,
so we have instituted the following practices:
1. All of our team members will wear masks at all times. And we encourage our guests to wear masks until they are seated or while walking inside to our restrooms.
2. We ask our team members to notify us immediately if they experience any viral symptoms, and not to come to work if they do. We take the temperature of each team member every day using an infrared thermometer. We are able to use this infrared thermometer for our guests as well, but this is completely voluntary.
3. We use disposable products wherever possible, to reduce contacts. This includes disposable menus, single use salt/pepper, single use condiments, etc. We also do not use check presenters at this time, we will ask you to sign your check on our electronic pad with your finger, or sign a paper receipt without a presenter.
4. We have temporarily suspended the use of our automated wine dispensers ("WineStations"), and will instead offer a wine list by the glass or the bottle (in addition to our 48 craft beers).
5. We encourage our guests to make reservations on www.resy.com, and specify their outdoor seating preference. If the weather becomes poor, we can not promise that we will be able to move guests seated outdoors to the inside of our wine bar, however we can always offer take out or any of our FortyEight Market items to go.
6. We encourage our guests not to gather. We will not permit "lines" of any kind, but instead will take names and phone numbers, and text our guests when their table is ready. We will also not allow guests to "stand" for any length of time in
our wine bar ... all indoor & outdoor guests must have seats.
7. We understand that some of our guests are currently not comfortable dining out, so we will continue to offer our "no touch" online ordering for curbside pickup of "take and make" meals, prepared lunch and dinners, and beer and wine.
8. We have temporarily suspended all of our events that can cause guests to gather, including our wine dinners, wine tastings, etc. Please stay tuned for future events.
9. We have instituted strict cleaning practices, at the beginning of each day, and after each guest leaves our wine bar. We have an ample supply of hand sanitizer, and we encourage our guests to use it frequently.
10. We use a high temperature commercial dishwasher that immediately kills all bacteria and viruses. This dishwasher is inspected regularly by DHEC.
Thank you for supporting FortyEight - Wine Bar & Kitchen,
and we look forward to serving y'all safely!
Curbside Pickup Hours:
2:00 - 9:00 pm Monday - Saturday
5:00 - 9:00 pm Sunday
Indoor & Outdoor Dining Hours:
2:00 - 9:00 pm Monday- Saturday
5:00 - 9:00 pm Sunday
Retail Shop Open for In-Store Shopping!
Monday-Saturday: 11:00 am - 9:00 pm
Sunday: 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm