"Take and Make" at Home Meal Options!
Tired of going to the grocery store?
Just order from the FortyEight Market!
Order food, wine, and/or beer through our "no touch" curbside pickup. Order online or call our wine bar to place an order at 843.768.2245.
The Town Council passed a new ordinance as of Wednesday, July 1st that requires all persons, including employees to wear a face covering at all times including when entering, waiting to enter, and shopping. Masks may be removed when seated for dinner. Thank you for understanding.
Enjoy 48 wines by the glass every day at Forty - Wine Bar & Kitchen located in Freshfields Village! Served using their own WineStation SmartCard, guests are able to select from three tasting sizes - 1 oz., 3 oz., or 6 oz. We also sell retail wines to go - over 1,000 labels ...from every major varietal, and every major wine region of the world.
FortyEight - Wine Bar & Kitchen is famous for our delicious lump crab cakes, steak nights, and so much more! Our seasonal menu includes amazing appetizers, savory salads, small plate entrees, and delectable desserts. With 48 different options to choose from, there is always something for everyone!
Taste 48 local and regional craft beers every day as well as our seasonal cocktail list hand-picked by our FortyEight team! Our beer team has selected your favorite beers from micro-breweries in Charleston, North Carolina, Virginia, and more! And maybe just a few old-school classics. And of course, all of our craft beers are available to
Taste 48 local and regional craft beers every day as well as our seasonal cocktail list hand-picked by our FortyEight team! Our beer team has selected your favorite beers from micro-breweries in Charleston, North Carolina, Virginia, and more! And maybe just a few old-school classics. And of course, all of our craft beers are available to go as well! Don't forget we have the best beer prices in town!
In the midst of the coronavirus outbreak, we here at FortyEight - Wine Bar & Kitchen are
taking special precautions to keep our guests and team members healthy.
1. All of our team members will wear masks at all times.
And all guests are required to wear masks until they are seated.
2. We ask our team members to notify us immediately if they experience any viral symptoms, and not to come to work if they do. We take the temperature of each team member every day using an infrared thermometer. We are able to use this infrared thermometer for our guests as well, but this is completely voluntary.
3. We use disposable products wherever possible, to reduce contacts. This includes disposable menus, single use salt/pepper, single use condiments, etc. We also do not use check presenters at this time, we will ask you to sign your check on our electronic pad with your finger, or sign a paper receipt without a presenter.
4. We have temporarily suspended the use of our automated wine dispensers ("WineStations"), and will instead offer a wine list by the glass or the bottle (in addition to our 48 craft beers).
5. We have temporarily suspended indoor dining. All dining will have to occur outdoors starting June 22nd.
6. We encourage our guests to make reservations on www.resy.com, and specify their outdoor seating preference. If the weather becomes poor, we will not be able to move guests seated outdoors
to the inside of our wine bar.
7. We encourage our guests not to gather. We will not permit "lines" of any kind, but instead will take names and phone numbers, and text our guests when their table is ready. We will also not allow guests to "stand" for any length of time in our wine bar ... all outdoor dining guests must have seats.
8. We understand that some of our guests are currently not comfortable dining out, so we will
continue to offer our "no touch" online ordering for curbside pickup of "take and make" meals,
prepared lunch and dinners, and beer and wine:
9. We have temporarily suspended all of our events that can cause guests to gather, including our wine dinners, wine tastings, etc. We will instead be offering "virtual" wine tastings, where you can taste wine at home with direct interaction with the winemaker using Zoom ... stay tuned for these!
10. We have instituted strict cleaning practices, at the beginning of each day, and after each guest leaves our wine bar. We have an ample supply of hand sanitizer, and we encourage our guests to use it frequently.
11. We use a high temperature commercial dishwasher that immediately kills all bacteria and viruses. This dishwasher is inspected regularly by DHEC.
Thank you for supporting FortyEight - Wine Bar & Kitchen, and we look forward to serving y'all safely!
Feed coming soon